Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brazilian life

My sister travels a lot and I get to hear about her great experiences in other cultures. Sometimes they are not great experiences and at other times, she comes in contact with some of the nicest people.

When she went to Cambuquira, Brazil she met Ortiz. As he was walking my sister and her friends around the place they were going to investigate, he was making sure that they were all comfortable and that they didn't need anything. My sister said he was a very happy man and was always smiling and giddy. He was very welcoming and wanted to be involved with their trip there. He would make sure my sister and her group had many things to do while they were their and didn't want them to be bored. He would organize outtings for every day that they were there.

I think its really nice for different cultures to be so welcoming towards Americans. Some countries have issues with the U.S. because of the war that is going on now along with many other reasons.

I just hope that when people come to the United States that they experience just what my sister did when she went to Brazil. I hope Americans treat them with much respect and welcome them and show them how great of a country we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment